Snovitra Power is name of the medicine that is manufactured by a renowned pharma corporation with two different active ingredients viz. Vardenafil and Dapoxetine. This medicine is prescribed for men who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE). Typically, a single tablet of Snovitra Power contains 20 mg Vardenafil and 60 mg Dapoxetine. The Vardenafil content of this medicine looks after treating ED, while Dapoxetine delays the ejaculation during sexual intercourse. Hence, Snovitra Power is considered as one of the most powerful medicaments.
- Generic Name:
- Brand Name:
- Expiry Date:
- The dual action of Snovitra Power helps men overcome ED and PE efficiently.
- The effect of the drug starts within few minutes of oral intake and stay for longer duration.
- With the help of Snovitra Power, men can improve their sexual function.
- This medicine is quite cheaper and easily accessible.
- The action mechanism of Snovitra Power (Vardenafil and Dapoxetine) is simply amazing. Pharmacologically, Vardenafil is termed as PDE5-inhibitor and Dapoxetine as SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor). Vardenafil inhibits the enzyme PDE5 i.e. Phosphodiesterase type five to increase the levels of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. With the elevation of these chemicals, the penile organ receive adequate blood to get erect for longer period. On the other hand, Dapoxetine is presumed to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, in order to delay the ejaculatory process.
- Use Snovitra Power as directed by the physician and ask him about the usage instructions.
- You can go through the medicinal leaflet and follow the directions given on it.
- You should take the pill an hour before lovemaking, but not more than one time in a day.
- You may consume the pill with or without food, but make sure the food is bland and free from fat.
- Never tend to exceed the dose than recommended, because overdose might produce adverse reactions.
- Store Snovitra Power medication in a very safe place and away from direct heat or sunlight.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the active drugs Vardenafil and Dapoxetine; hence, they are safe and effective in use. According to researchers, approximately 95% men with ED and PE have experienced beneficial results by using Snovitra Power. However, in some cases, it may fail to show the desired effects, because of inappropriate dosage, uncontrolled underlying medical condition or any other reason.
- Hot flashes
- Skin rashes
- Blurry vision
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face, lips and tongue
These are some plausible side effects of Snovitra Power. If they trouble you during lovemaking, stop the sexual act and call the nearest medical practitioner for timely healthcare assistance.
- Snovitra Power is not designed for women and kids, so keep it away from them.
- Do not consume alcohol and fatty meal along with the dosage, as they will hamper the drug absorption.
- Some of the ingredients of grapefruits are not compatible with the active drugs of this medicine, so do not have them during the course of therapy.
- Overdose with Snovitra Power may lead to certain adverse health issues that may require hospitalization, so use it carefully.
- Men taking nitrates and alpha-blockers are advised not to use this medicine, because they are inimical in action with each other.
- Activities that require alertness should be avoided after taking the dose, because giddiness is felt while under the influence of Vardenafil and Dapoxetine.
- Inform the consulting medical practitioner about certain health issues (if any), before using any synthetic medicine, including Snovitra Power. Try to inform below-mentioned health details –
- History of asthma, seizures, stroke, cardiac arrest, brain disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction, blood diseases, etc.
- Receiving treatment with any medicinal drugs.
- Known case of allergic to Vardenafil, Dapoxetine or any other therapeutic agents.
- Several conventional drugs are known to interact with Snovitra Power in an adverse manner; thereby, producing drug reactions. Drugs that act with this medicine are antibiotics, antifungals, antivirals, prostate medicine, sedatives and narcotic painkillers.
- Snovitra Power is not recommended in men with chronic end-stage liver or kidney disorder, serious cardiac and neurological illness, and undergoing therapy with nitrates, antidepressants and antihypertensive drugs.
- Snovitra Power will definitely look after achieving a rigid and long-lasting erection, and delaying the ejaculation process, but the underlying cause. It is recommended to correct the underlying health issue with the help of your doctor. Meanwhile, you can lead a healthy lifestyle by eating right, doing exercise, avoiding smoking and alcohol and staying trim. Kegel exercise and psychotherapy are of great help when it comes to manage ED and PE on long run.