- $ 1.44/ per pill
Generic Allegra is a safe and effective oral antihistamine medicine that helps in eliminating the symptoms of seasonal allergies in adults as well as children. It is also useful in treating urticaria (wheal) and other skin allergies. It is mainly indicated for treating the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (hay fever), such as frequent sneezing, nasal irritation with congestion, post-nasal discharge, watery and itchy eyes, headache, and mild fever. Furthermore, it helps in reducing and eradicating the symptoms of chronic urticaria characterized by the skin rashes with intense itching, burning and redness. The active ingredient of Generic Allegra is Fexofenadine, a powerful anti-histamine drug.
- Generic Name Fexofenadine
- Delivery15 days
- Brand Name Allegra
- Expiry Date2021
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(120 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Generic Allegra is a perfect remedial solution for managing allergic rhinitis and chronic urticaria.
- It is a third-generation antihistamine, which produces less sedation as compared to other antihistamines.
- It is safe in use in both adults and children with variation in dosages.
- Generic Allegra online is available at a very competitive price.
- When an allergic reaction occurs, the body automatically releases a chemical known as histamine that is actually responsible for inflammation and allergic symptoms. Hence, it is essential to stop the secretion of histamine in order to eliminate allergic symptoms. Generic Allegra (Fexofenadine) does the same; it targets and inhibits the H1-histamine receptor and suppresses the production of histamine. Steadily, histamine level comes down, leading to reduction of inflammation, resulting in elimination of allergic symptoms. As compared to other anti-histamines, Generic Allegra produces less dizziness or sedation.
- Use Generic Allegra tablets only after consulting the medical practitioner and use it as per his/her instructions.
- Never try to take less or more amount of dose for longer duration than prescribed.
- Take Generic Allegra tablet orally with a glass of water without crushing or chewing.
- You doctor is the right person to advise you the proper dosage with schedule.
- You should maintain proper gap between doses to avert overdose.
- Keep this antihistamine drug in a cool, dry place, and away from direct moisture or heat.
- According to clinical survey, Generic Allegra is both safe and effective for managing the symptoms of allergic rhinitis. 60 mg two times a day appeared to be the best therapeutic dose for people suffering from seasonal allergies.
Synthetic medications often comprise certain side effects, which may or may not occur. But if they persist with increased complexity, immediately seek medical help. Following are the side effects –
- Stomach upset
- Menstrual cramps
- Pain in muscles or back
- Tired feeling
- Generic Allegra should not be given to children unless the doctor advises.
- If you miss or skip the dose, make sure you take it as soon as you recollect, but do not take two doses at a time.
- Overdose can lead to drug reactions like dryness of mouth, dizziness and sleepiness.
- Avoid fruit juices and antacid medications along with this antihistamine, as they contain certain elements that hamper the drug absorption.
- However, you can take antacid 15 to 30 minutes after the dosage of Generic Allegra.
- More importantly, avoid alcoholic beverages during the treatment, as it may aggravate your condition.
- Dizziness is a common side effect, so stay away from physical activities after dosage.
- If you have or have had kidney or liver disease, asthma, or any other health issue, make sure you talk with your doctor before using Generic Allegra.
- If you are allergic to any medications, tell your doctor beforehand.
- Similarly, if you are under any kind of treatment, inform your medical advisor.
- It is not clear whether this antihistamine is harmful or not for pregnant women; however, it is better to consult the doctor in such case.
- Breast-feeding mothers should not use Generic Allegra medicine, as it will affect the newborn.
- Antivirals, antifungals, antibiotics, muscles relaxants, antidepressants, painkillers, sedatives and other antihistamines may interact adversely. Hence, make sure you see your doctor and inform about the treatment beforehand.
- Patients sensitive to Generic Allegra or having chronic end-stage kidney disease should never use this anti-histamine drug.
- Generic Allegra will surely help eradicate allergic rhinitis and chronic urticaria. In the meantime, you can find some natural ways to strengthen your immune system, and avoid the triggering factors (allergens) in order to prevent allergies.