Orligal is an effective oral medicine that is prescribed mainly for encouraging weight loss. It assists people to shed extra pounds and reduces the risk of fat accumulation. This weight loss medicine is prescribed only in adults who are obese. In many countries, Orligal is available as a non-prescription drug, but only for people above 18 years. Orlistat is the active ingredient of this medicine, which is an FDA-approved therapeutic agent. In simple words, this medicinal drug disallows the body to absorb fatty substances from food and eliminates them through stools.
- Generic Name:
- Brand Name:
- Expiry Date:
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(120 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Orligal is a well-accepted medicine for losing extra weight.
- It reduces weight without causing much side effects.
- It allows you to maintain normal body mass index.
- Orligal is getable online easily at some incredibly affordable price.
- Orligal contains Orlistat that is pharmacologically termed as lipase inhibitor. Lipase is a naturally secreting enzyme that is produced by a part of digestive system for absorbing fats. By inhibiting lipase secretion, Orlistat prevents the body from absorbing fat that we eat. The unassimilated fat is passed through the gastrointestinal tract and eliminated in the form of defecation. This process also trims down the excessive calories, thereby creating positive impact on you total body mass index (BMI).
- Take Orligal after seeking proper medical advice and use accordingly.
- Follow your doctor’s directions and never try to consume larger or smaller amounts of drug than advised.
- This anti-obesity pill is ought to be taken at least three times.
- The standard dose for an obese adult is 120 mg thrice a day.
- You should take the pill with or one hour after meal.
- Never take the dose on an empty stomach.
- Irregular use of Orligal can lead to adverse effects.
- Store the medicine at room temperature and away from direct sunlight, heat or moisture.
- Researchers have found that Orligal can reduce weight, BMI and abdominal fat, substantially. In fact, it is one of the most well tolerated therapeutic agents, which should be used in association with healthy lifestyle changes. However, people using Orligal medicine experience loose and greasy stools with mild stomach pain.
- Fatty or greasy stools
- Loose stools
- Urgency before and during defecation
- Orange or brown colored stools
- Increased peristalsis or bowel movements
- Mild anal pain
- Abdominal ache
These are few common drug reactions of Orligal, which often subside after some time. Oily or fatty stool is nothing but the unabsorbed fat.
- Orligal can really help you lose extra weight, but don’t just rely totally on it to shed extra pounds. In addition, you should take care of your diet and perform daily exercise.
- You may need to take vitamin supplements along with Orlistat, as it also prevents absorption of certain fat-soluble vitamins along with fat.
- Do not give this weight-losing pill to obese people who have eating disorders.
- During therapy, try to avoid fatty foods, as they may increase your risk of side effects, such as greasy and oily stools.
- Overdose with this antiobesity medication can give rise to severe health hazards, so be careful with dosage schedule.
- Never give Orligal to children under 12 years of age.
- Strictly avoid alcohol during treatment, as it has the ability to reduce the drug efficacy.
- Tell your physician about medical problems (if any) before using Orligal, such as
- Gallstones or gall-bladder issues
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Kidney or liver disease
- Thyroid issues
- Type I or II diabetes
- Eating disorder like binge eating and anorexia
- Inform your doctor about undergoing treatment (if any).
- Never use Orligal pill medicine in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Below-mentioned therapeutic drugs are known to interact with Orligal –
- Medications for diabetes
- Seizure medicines
- Herbal remedies
- Blood thinner
- Orligal (Orlistat) is not recommended in –
- People with gallbladder stones or cholelithiasis
- People with malabsorption syndrome
- People with a known case of sensitivity to Orlistat
- In association with Orligal treatment, you should follow healthy lifestyle, such as healthy dietary habits and regular exercise.