Sigban is an effective oral medicine prescribed for those who are willing to quit smoking. It is one of the non-nicotinic therapeutic agents to assist smoking cessation. It also helps reduce smoking desire and withdrawal symptoms after cessation. It is not related to any nicotinic agents, which are often used to reduce or cease smoking. The active ingredient of Sigban is Bupropion, a prescription drug that is categorized under antidepressants. Bupropion is bitter in taste that also acts as a local anesthetic in mouth, thereby reducing the sensation and craving.
- Generic Name:
- Brand Name:
- Expiry Date:
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(150 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Sigban reduces the smoking desire and assist in quitting smoking, effectively.
- It is one of the clinically proven medications for smoking cessation.
- It is quite effective than nicotine patch.
- Sigban is easily available at a very pocket-friendly price.
- The action mechanism of Sigban in assisting smoking cessation is idiopathic. However, it is presumed have some noradrenergic and dopaminergic effects. The drug Bupropion is an inhibitor of reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine, but it does not suppress the serotonin reuptake. By acting on these neurotransmitters in the brain, Sigban helps a person quit smoking.
- Sigban is ought to be used only after talking with the medical practitioner.
- Got through all the directions prescribed in the medicinal leaflet and follow them for safe and apt use.
- Do not consume more or less amount of dose than prescribed, as doing so will not yield desired effects.
- You should gradually quit smoking in association with Sigban medicine.
- Even after using for seven weeks if you fail to quit smoking, consult your doctor for further management.
- Do not stop the medicine suddenly, as you may experience unpleasant side effects.
- Keep the medicinal drug at room temperature, and away from moisture and sunlight.
- According to clinical studies, Sigban is found to be an effective and safe therapy for smoking cessation. The efficacy has been recorded in innumerable people. Its efficacy is greater than the therapy with nicotinic patches. In addition, it helped people cease smoking who had obstructive pulmonary diseases and other respiratory diseases caused by smoking.
- Stomach ache
- Dry mouth
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Mild changes in vision
- Soreness of throat
- Muscle pains
- Changes in appetite
- Unusual weight loss or gain
These are few common side effects of Sigban. However, you may experience other drug reactions as well, which are not listed above. Inform your doctor if these symptoms persist and trouble you.
- Never give Sigban to children and teenagers.
- People who use Sigban often have suicidal thoughts; hence, it is highly recommended to consult doctor regularly during the course of therapy.
- Anxiousness, panic attacks, mood swings, sleeping issues, aggression, restlessness, nervousness and irritability are common with this medicine, so be careful.
- Prolong or excessive use of this anti-smoking medicine can increase the risk of convulsions.
- Mild drowsiness is commonly experienced with this drug, so make sure to avoid activities like driving or riding that need alertness, especially after dosage consumption.
- Do not have alcohol when you taking this anti-smoking drug, because it may aggravate your condition and you may feel the urge to smoke again.
- If you have a history of epilepsy, head injury, glaucoma, eating disorder, heart disease, type 1 or 2 diabetes, liver or kidney dysfunction, and bipolar disorder, then inform your medical advisor before using Sigban.
- Also, tell your physician about the medicine you are using beforehand, so that adverse drug interactions are avoided.
- More essentially, discuss with your doctor about pregnancy and breast-feeding during consultation, as Bupropion may harm the fetus or newborn.
- There are few medicinal drugs known to interact adversely with Sigban. Hence, it is highly imperative to inform your doctor about undergoing treatment with prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal or vitamin supplements.
- Sigban is contraindicated in subjects with –
- History of epilepsy
- Eating disorder (bulimia)
- Longstanding alcoholism
- Taking antidepressants and methylene blue injections
- Allergy to Bupropion
- Sigban will definitely help you reduce craving for smoking followed by cessation of smoking. In addition, you should motivate yourself to cease smoking and find effective natural ways to reduce craving, stress and anxiety. Practice Yoga and meditation!