- $ 1.42/ per pill
Generic Singulair is an effective oral medicament prescribed for treating medical conditions, such as asthma and allergic rhinitis. It is also prescribed to prevent exercise-induced asthma (bronchospasm) in adults as well as children above six years. This medicine is ought to be used after seeking medical advice. The active drug composition of Generic Singulair is Montelukast, which inhibits a type of chemical that body releases when there is an allergic reaction. It also reduces the symptoms of seasonal (perennial) allergies in adults and children.
- Generic NameMontelukast Sodium
- Delivery15 days
- Brand Name Singulair
- Expiry Date2021
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(100 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Generic Singulair is primarily prescribed to treat seasonal allergies (allergic rhinitis) and asthma.
- It also helps in preventing bronchoconstriction caused by rigorous exercise.
- It acts efficiently and provides beneficial effect for longer duration.
- You can buy Generic Singulair medicine simply by ordering from online pharmacy, that too at reasonable price.
- In an allergic reaction, the allergen (trigger factor) fights with the immune system. During this process, the body releases a product of blood cells called as Leukotriene. The secretion of Leukotriene causes swelling in lungs and constriction of airways with tightening of airway muscles. This is because of inflammation. Generic Singulair (Montelukast) inhibits the Leukotriene receptors, which further decreases the secretion of Leukotriene, in order to bring down the inflammation, swelling and constriction of airways. By ceasing the secretion of Leukotriene, the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and asthma reduce.
- Use Generic Singulair exactly as directed by the doctor and follow all the instructions provided by him/her.
- Never take more or less amount of dose for longer duration than recommended.
- Usually, this medicine is taken only once in duration of 24 hours to prevent asthma and allergic reaction.
- For exercise-induced bronchospasm, take the dose approximately two hours prior to exercise.
- Make sure you maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avert overdose and its complications.
- Remember, it will not act as a rescue medication for an asthma attack; it just prevents.
- Swallow the tablet wholly with a glass full of water without breaking or crushing the pill.
- It may take several weeks to notice signs of improvement, so keep using Generic Singulair unless your doctor prescribes.
- Irregular use of this medicine will not yield beneficial effects.
- Store this generic medicine at room temperature and away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Generic Singulair (Montelukast) is quite effective on many pathophysiological and biological changes involved in allergic rhinitis and asthma. Clinically studies have also revealed that it is effective in prevention of bronchospasm induced by exercise. The safety and efficacy profile are very good as compared to other asthma and allergy medicines.
- Generic Singulair common side effects that often subside are –
- Stomach ache
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Unusual and severe side effects of Generic Singulair, which need immediate medical attention, are as follow –
- Mood changes
- Muscle weakness
- Tingling and numbness
- Ear pain and warmness
- Skin rashes
- Swelling of face and tongue
- Never give Generic Singulair medicine to children below six year of age without doctor’s recommendation.
- In case of missed or skipped dose, take it as soon as you recollect. However, if the next dose is scheduled, skip the previous one and continue with your dosage schedule.
- Do not take Generic Singulair two doses at a single time, as overdose is associated with unwanted symptoms that may trouble you.
- Avoid activities or situations that need alertness during treatment, as mild dizziness may occur after dosage.
- If you fail to receive beneficial effects even after using it for long time, then ask your doctor for further management.
- You should avoid this medicine if you are a known case of allergic to Montelukast.
- To ensure the safe use of Generic Singulair, inform your doctor about any medical issue, such as –
- History of any allergic reaction
- History of Phenylketonuria (genetic disorder)
- At the same time, tell your doctor about undergoing treatment with other medications.
- Discuss with your doctor if you are planning to conceive, pregnant and nursing a child.
- Certain prescription and over-the-counter drugs, herbal products and supplements, and multivitamins may interact with Generic Singulair. Hence, it is essential to tell about medicines before making use of it.
- People hypersensitive to Montelukast should never use Generic Singulair.
- Generic Singulair will surely help treat allergic rhinitis and prevent asthma. But it is also important to strengthen your immune system with the help of natural ways, and more importantly, stay away from triggering factors (allergens).