- $ 1.03/ per pill
Generic Xenical is an amazing medicine that is specifically used for promoting weight loss. It is also used for reducing the risk of gaining weight that is already lost. This anti-obesity medicine is intended for use in adults only. Generic Xenical is available as an over-the-counter drug for people under 18 years of age. The active ingredient of this generic medicine is Orlistat, an FDA-approved medicinal agent. Simply put, this drug prevents the body from absorbing dietary fats that is eliminated through gastrointestinal system in the form of stools.
- Generic NameOrlistat
- Strength(s)120 mg
- Delivery25 days
- Brand Name Xenical
- Expiry Date2023
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(120 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Generic Xenical is a well-recognized medicine for losing weight.
- It does reduce weight without producing severe side effects.
- It allows you maintain normal body mass index.
- Generic Xenical is available at some amazingly reasonable price.
- Generic Xenical (Orlistat) is pharmacologically denoted as gastrointestinal lipase (enzyme) inhibitor. That means it inhibits the secretion of lipase. By inhibiting this enzyme, Generic Xenical forbids the absorption of fat that we eat. The unabsorbed fat is eliminated in the form of stools through intestines and colon. This process cuts down the excessive intake of calorie, thereby exerting positive effect on total body mass index.
- Take Generic Xenical only after having a word with a qualified medical practitioner.
- Follow his/her directions and never consume smaller or larger quantities of drug than prescribed.
- This anti-obesity medicine is ought to be taken three times with or an hour after meal.
- The ideal dose for an obese adult is 120 mg three times a day.
- If you skip your meal, skip the dose; do not take it on an empty stomach.
- For proper usage, you can consult a qualified nutritionist who can help you provide diet plan.
- Improper use of Generic Xenical medicine can yield adverse effects.
- Store the strip in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight or moisture.
- The clinical studies have found that Generic Xenical caused substantial reduction in weight, body mass index and abdominal fat. In fact, it is a well-tolerated antiobesity agent, which can be used in association with lifestyle changes. However, in many people, greasy and loose stools with mild abdominal pain was reported.
- Oily/greasy/fatty stools
- Loose stools
- Fecal urgency
- Brown or orange colored stools
- Increased bowel movements
- Mild rectal pain
- Stomach ache
These are common side effects of Generic Xenical, which are seen in many individuals. The reason behind oily and loose stool is unabsorbed fatty substance.
- Generic Xenical is just a part of a weight loss program, so don’t rely completely on it to lose weight. In addition, you need to keep a control on your diet and exercise regularly.
- In association with this medicine, you need to take vitamin supplements, as Orlistat also prevents the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
- Never give this medicament to people who have history of eating disorders.
- During treatment, stay away from foods that are rich in fat. High fat-content meal with Generic Xenical can increase your risk of developing adverse side effects.
- Overdose with this antiobesity agent can produce severe health complications, so be careful with dosage part.
- Never give this weight loss pill to children below 12 years of age.
- More importantly, avoid alcohol during the course of therapy.
- Inform your doctor about medical issues (if any) before taking Generic Xenical, such as
- Gallbladder disorders
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Liver or Kidney disease
- Thyroid abnormalities
- Type 1 or 2 diabetes
- Eating disorder
- Also, tell your doctor about medications you are taking for other health issues.
- Do not use Generic Xenical medicine if you are pregnant or nursing a child.
Certain drugs are known to interact with Generic Xenical, such as –
- Oral hypoglycemic agents used for diabetes
- Epilepsy medicine
- Herbal products
- Multivitamin supplements
- Warfarin (blood thinner)
Generic Xenical (Orlistat) is not recommended in –
- Patients with gallbladder stones
- Patients with malabsorption syndrome
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Patients with a known case of allergic to Orlistat
- In association with Generic Xenical treatment, you should focus on your lifestyle changes, such as eating healthy diet and performing exercise on regular basis.