- $ 0.86/ per pill
Zenegra is a reliable and effective medication for handling erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotency. In fact, it is one of the generic derivatives of Viagra with an active drug of Sildenafil Citrate. In ED, a man fails to attain an erection due to inadequate blood flow in the penile organ. Zenegra restores the sexual health by augmenting the blood flow in and around the penile organ to increase the sensitivity and promote erection.
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Delivery15 days
- Brand NameViagra
- Expiry Date2021
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(100 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Zenegra is the most preferred generic medicine for eliminating ED.
- The working of this generic ED drug is effective and prompt.
- The effect of the drug starts quickly after the oral consumption.
- Zenegra is available easily at an unbelievably competitive price.
- Zenegra pills are loaded with the active drug Sildenafil Citrate, which actually looks after eliminating ED. After oral intake, the drug suppresses the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5) to stimulate the other potent chemicals of the body viz. Nitric Oxide and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. These chemicals further increase the blood supply to the penile organ by widening the blood vessels and relaxing the erectile organ muscles. Eventually, men experience rigid erection for longer duration.
- One should use Zenegra after talking with the medical advice.
- Read and follow all the directions provided on the prescription label to use the medicine safely.
- Take the dose only when needed, approximately 60 minutes before lovemaking.
- Never use Zenegra medicine more than one time in a day, and do not take more than prescribed dose.
- The effect of this medicine is for six hours, so you will experience erection when you are sexually stimulated in that duration.
- Store this medicine in cool, dry place and away from direct moisture and sunlight.
- Zenegra is actively composed of Sildenafil Citrate, which is a standard therapeutic drug with great efficacy. Nearly 95 percent men with ED issue experience stronger and long-lasting erection with Zenegra generic anti-impotent drug. In rare cases, men may fail to get desired effect of Sildenafil Citrate. Perhaps, the reason being chronic medical conditions.
- Every conventional medicine consists of certain side effects, including Zenegra. Men may experience adverse effects of this ED drug. But if they experience with great intensity, they should call the physician to get immediate medical assistance.
- Stomach upset
- Hot flashes
- Skin rashes
- Foggy vision
- Chest pain
- Breathing troubles
- Swelling of face, lips and tongue
- Kids and females should stay away from Zenegra medicine, as the active drug Sildenafil Citrate is not meant for them.
- The consumption of alcohol beverages and fatty foods is not recommended with the dosage, because they hamper the drug efficacy.
- Grapefruit is not allowed while using this medicine; if taken, unpleasant drug reactions are bound to happen.
- Men under alpha-blocker and nitrates treatments are not advisable to use Zenegra, as undesirable drug interactions may give rise to medical complications.
- Drowsiness with headache is pretty common while under the influence of Sildenafil Citrate; hence, refrain from outdoor activities after taking the dose.
- Overdose produces undesirable health hazards, so never try to exceed the dose by any means.
- To use Zenegra effectively and safely, without any medical aggravation and side effects, discuss with your physician about following medical issues –
- Suffering from chronic illnesses like blood disease, asthma, liver/kidney problems, heart/brain disorders, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- Taking medications, such as antihypertensive drugs, nitrates, sedatives and antidepressants
- Hypersensitive to Sildenafil Citrate or any other drugs.
- Zenegra is meant to interact with other medicinal agents in adversely, such as –
- Antibiotics, antivirals and antifungals
- Medications that act on prostate
- Prescription and OTC drugs
- Other anti-impotent drugs
- Multivitamins and Herbal supplements
- Zenegra is not recommended in men who are suffering from distressing diseases like liver/kidney dysfunctions, history of stroke, seizures and cardiac arrest.
- Zenegra will certainly help men attain robust erection, but it will not help them recover from the underlying medical cause. For that, men need to follow healthy lifestyle, such as eating right, regular exercise, quitting alcohol and smoking. Stress and depression can cause ED; here, psychological therapy is of great use in association with Zenegra.