- $ 1.93/ per pill
Lovegra is a specifically formulated medicine for women who suffer from impotency. It is also known as Pink Viagra or Female Viagra. It looks after managing the condition of female sexual dysfunction, which is associated with other issues such as arousal disorder, loss of libido, painful coition and difficult orgasm. It provides optimal satisfaction to women while indulging in sexual activity and helps achieve orgasm with great gratification. Lovegra contains an active drug known as Sildenafil Citrate.
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Delivery25 days
- Brand Name Viagra
- Expiry Date2023
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(100 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Lovegra is a designated medication for female sexual dysfunction.
- With this amazing medicine, women can experience great sexual pleasure.
- The effect of this medicine in the body persists up to four to six hours.
- Lovegra medicine is pretty cheaper and easily available.
- Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate), after oral administration, suppresses the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). Suppression of PDE5 increases the levels of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. These potent chemicals boost the blood circulation to such an extent that abundant amount of blood reaches the female reproductive system. With enhanced blood flow, the vaginal region becomes sensitive, thereby increasing the sensitivity. In addition, a woman secrete natural oil-like substance that acts as lubricant.
- This medicine contains a prescription drug; hence, it is recommended to use after discussing with the doctor.
- Use the medicine as directed by the doctor.
- Do not consume smaller or larger quantities of drug than prescribed.
- Lovegra 100mg is sufficient for women to eradicate arousal disorder.
- Take the tablet only when required, roughly 45 minutes before planning sexual activity, and once in 24 hours.
- Sexual stimulation 45 minutes after dosage is essential to achieve beneficial effect.
- The overall effect of drug remains up to six hours, so that you can enjoy some fruitful session of lovemaking.
- Keep Lovegra medicine in a cool, dry place, and away from direct moisture or heat.
- When it comes to efficacy, Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate) works well in providing adequate blood to reproductive organ. Nearly 95% females with impotency have been treated successfully with Pink Viagra. Very few women failed to receive its beneficial effects, probably due to some debilitating medical conditions. While in some cases, dosage adjustment worked well in improving sexual function.
- Adverse effects of synthetic drugs are somewhat inevitable, including Lovegra. You may experience certain side effects of this medicine, which often subside. But if they persist, immediately seek medical assistance. Listed are the plausible side effects of Lovegra –
- Nasal congestion
- Muscular pain
- Blurred vision
- Skin hives
- Chest pain
- Breathing trouble
- Lovegra is meant only for women with sexual dysfunction, so children and women under 18 years should be kept away from this medicine.
- Avoid alcohol, grapefruits and fatty foods along with dosage, as they reduce the drug effectiveness.
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate, and using nitrate or alpha-blocker medications, then do not use this medicine.
- Outdoor activities like driving, riding, etc. are not allowed during therapy, because Lovegra produces mild dizziness after dosage.
- Exceeding the dose can prove harmful to your body, so maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avoid overdosing.
- Before using Lovegra pills, it is very important to inform the doctor about health related issues (if any), such as –
- Pre-existing medical history of chronic problems like bronchial asthma, stroke and heart attack, liver or kidney ailments, diabetes, hypertension, thyroid abnormalities, or any other illnesses.
- Oversensitive to Sildenafil Citrate or any other medicine.
- Undergoing treatment with nitrates, antihypertensive drugs (alpha-blockers), antidepressants, and other medication.
- Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate) is known to interact undesirably with other synthetic drugs. So discuss with your physician if you are using below-mentioned medications –
- Other PDE5-inhibitors
- Poppers (Nitrates)
- High blood pressure medicines
- Thyroid drugs
- Lovegra is contraindicated in women who suffer from prolonged liver or kidney dysfunction, blood issues, cardiac issues and serious neurological ailments.
- In association with Lovegra treatment, women should follow healthy lifestyle in order to restore their sexual function, such as proper diet, regular exercise, and preventing unhealthy habits like smoking, alcohol, etc. In many women, psychotherapy helps overcome anxiety before and during lovemaking.