- $ 0.72/ per pill
Generic Propecia is prescribed for treating androgenic alopecia, commonly known as male pattern baldness. Androgenic alopecia is a common health issue characterized by the progressive thinning and shedding of hair. Hair fail is mostly experienced on the crown or top of the head. Generic Propecia is meant only for men, so women and children should never use it. This medicine averts the conversion of a male sexual hormone (testosterone) into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to control hair fall. It also helps in regrowth of hair in terms of both thickness and density. The active component of this generic medicine is Finasteride.
- Generic NameFinasteride
- Strength(s)1 mg
- Delivery15 days
- Brand Name Propecia
- Expiry Date2023
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(1 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Generic Propecia is a well-recognized therapeutic agent for treating male pattern baldness.
- Regular use of this medicine helps in regrowth and development of hair.
- It may take up to several months to notice signs of improvement, so do not skip the dose.
- Generic Propecia is available at a very reasonable price if acquired from online pharmacy.
- In androgenic alopecia, a male sexual hormone i.e. testosterone is converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is actually responsible for hair loss. Higher the amount of DHT, greater is the hair fall. Generic Propecia (Finasteride) inhibits a specific enzyme called as 5-alpha reductase. This helps in ceasing the conversion of testosterone into DHT, thereby preventing hair fall and promoting regrowth of hair.
- Use Generic Propecia exactly as directed by your physician.
- Do not consume more or less amount of dose than recommended.
- Follow all the directions provided on the medicinal leaflet.
- You should take 1 mg tablet only once in duration of 24 hours.
- Take the pill with or without food, but make sure it is taken without crushing or breaking.
- Regular use without missing will yield beneficial effects.
- You may need to take it for several months to a year to notice significant improvement.
- If you fail to receive its effect even after a year, discuss with your doctor for further treatment.
- Store Generic Propecia medicine at room temperature, and away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Clinical studies have found that Generic Propecia (Finasteride), if used regularly, helped in promoting hair growth without any recognized side effect. But few studies revealed that it increased hair growth pattern with certain side effects life loss of libido and erectile dysfunction.
Generic Propecia is known to produce few side effects that often diminish, such as –
- Lack of sexual desire
- Trouble in getting orgasm
- Runny nose
- Swelling of arms or legs
- Breast tenderness (Gynecomastia)
- Generic Propecia is not formulated for women and children; they should stay away from this male remedy.
- Avoid alcohol during the course of therapy, as it may affect the drug efficacy.
- This drug may produce dizziness, so stay away from activities that need attention after taking the dose.
- Do not rise abruptly from sitting position after dosage, as you may feel giddy.
- Do not overdose with Generic Propecia, as it is associated with adverse drug reactions.
- To make use of Generic Propecia aptly, inform the doctor about any medical history of liver or kidney disease, prostate issue, bladder problems, urethral stricture, sexual issues, and urinary troubles.
- Also, mention about undergoing treatment (if any) before using this hair fall medicine.
- Generic Propecia may increase the risk of prostate issues, so keep in touch with your doctor during therapy for regular medical assessment.
- This medicine can harm the fetus if a pregnant woman encounters this drug, so she should never touch this medicine.
- Certain drugs may interact and reduce the efficacy of Generic Propecia. Tell your physician about all the medicaments or supplements you use, which include prescription, herbal products and over-the-counter drugs.
People who suffer from below-mentioned issues should never use this Generic Propecia medication –
- Liver or kidney dysfunction
- Prostate cancer
- Pregnant women
- Nursing mothers
- Male breast cancer
- Allergic to Finasteride
- Regular use of Generic Propecia is enough to get back your normal hair growth and development. In addition, you can follow healthy lifestyle habits in order to nourish your scalp. More importantly, stay away from smoking and alcohol.