- $ 1.62/ per pill
Generic Levitra is a popular medicinal drug that is prescribed for treating male impotency or erectile dysfunction (ED). In ED, a man struggles to get and maintain an erection required for vaginal penetration during sexual activity. The main reason being the poor flow of blood in the erectile organ. However, this condition can be reversed by using Generic Levitra, because it contains a potent drug Vardenafil. This drug is also used for other therapeutic purposes not mentioned here.
- Generic NameVardenafil
- Strength(s)20 mg
- Delivery15 days
- Brand Name Levitra
- Expiry Date2023
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(20 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Generic Levitra is a well-recognized drug for managing chronic erectile problems.
- It acts efficiently, promptly and safely with long-lasting effects.
- It helps improve overall sexual health and function.
- Generic Levitra is quite cheaper and easily available than the branded version.
- Generic Levitra acts with the help of its active component Vardenafil. Vardenafil is a therapeutic drug approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for managing ED. After oral administration of Vardenafil, the PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type five) level is greatly reduced, in order to increase the blood flow by boosting the levels of nitric oxide and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. The penile organ receives a good amount of blood to experience firmness for longer period.
- Use Generic Levitra exactly as recommended by the doctor.
- Go through the medicinal leaflet and follow all the directions to use the drug safely and effectively.
- Never exceed the prescribed dose than recommended, as overdose can lead to medical complications.
- The usual dose of this generic drug is 20 mg, which is to be taken along with a glass full of water.
- It is essential to consume the dose 45 minutes before indulging in sexual activity, but only when required and once in a time span of 24 hours.
- Keep Generic Levitra in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight.
- The effectiveness of Generic Levitra is good. According to medical research, 90 to 95 percent men with impotency issue were completely satisfied with the effectiveness of this drug. The influence of this generic ED drug is for around four to six hours. Few men may fail to achieve desired effects of Vardenafil due to some uncontrolled underlying medical illness, or they may require dosage adjustments. Hence, it is better to seek medical help before using Generic Levitra drug.
- Nauseating feeling
- Mild pain in head
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Hot flashes
- Skin rashes
- Chest pain
- Swelling of lips, face and tongue
These adverse effects may or may not occur after taking Generic Levitra dose. In case if they occur and trouble you, immediately stop the sexual act and call the doctor for medical intervention.
- Generic Levitra is not formulated for women and children, so do not give them.
- Fatty food and alcohol are responsible for hampering the drug absorption process, so do not consume them during treatment.
- The ingredients present in grapefruits interact adversely if taken with this medicine, so try to stay from grapefruits during dosage.
- Men taking nitrates and alpha-blocker drugs are not allowed to use Generic Levitra, because Vardenafil may produce unwanted symptoms if taken with aforementioned drugs.
- Mild dizziness is pretty common after taking the dose, so do not indulge in accident-prone activities.
- Overdose with this drug is associated with unpleasant medical complications, so take the medicine according to the doctor’s instructions.
- Before using Generic Levitra, inform the doctor about the medical-related issues (if any) to avoid health complications and drug interactions. Inform following details –
- Hypersensitive to Vardenafil or any other drugs.
- Had or suffering from medical problems like liver/kidney ailments, brain or heart disorders, asthma, etc.
- Taking nitrates, alpha-blocker drugs or any other medicaments.
- Antifungals, antivirals, antibiotics, prostate medicines and other prescription drugs are meant to interact with Generic Levitra, so discuss with your doctor regarding the same.
- If you are allergic to Vardenafil, having chronic end-stage illness or taking nitrates, then you are not eligible to use Generic Levitra ED drug.
- Generic Levitra will surely look after pumping the blood in your penile organ, but it does not control the underlying medical condition that is actually responsible for ED. Therefore, it is highly recommended to seek medical help to manage underlying cause. At the same time, make sure you are following healthy lifestyle habits.