- $ 0.91/ per pill
Kamagra is an effective and reliable medicine for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotency. Factually, it is one of the generic versions of Viagra with an active component of Sildenafil Citrate. In impotency, a man loses his ability to attain an erection because of improper blood flow in the erectile organ. Kamagra restores the sexual function by increasing the blood flow in the erectile organ by acting on an enzymatic level.
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Delivery25 days
- Brand NameViagra
- Expiry Date2023
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(100 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Kamagra is one of the most preferred generic medicines for managing longstanding erectile issue.
- The working of this generic ED drug is prompt and effective.
- The effect of the drug starts soon after the oral intake of pill.
- Kamagra medication is available at an incredibly competitive price than the branded version of Sildenafil Citrate.
- Kamagra tablets are loaded with the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate that actually looks after curbing ED. After oral consumption, the drug inhibits the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5), in order to activate the other powerful chemicals of the body, such as cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. These chemicals are responsible for increasing the blood flow in the penile organ by dilating the blood vessels and relaxing the muscles. Ultimately, men experience stronger and long-lasting erection.
- You should use Kamagra after seeking a proper medical advice.
- Read and follow all the instructions provided on the prescription label.
- Take the pill only when required, approximately 45 minutes before making love.
- Never use Kamagra more than once in a time span of 24 hours, and take the prescribed amount of dose only.
- The effect is for 4 to 6 hours; hence, you may have erection when sexual stimulation takes place.
- Store Kamagra pills in a safe place, especially in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Kamagra is actively loaded with Sildenafil Citrate, which is a recognized therapeutic agent with great effectiveness. Roughly 95 percent men with impotency issue experienced firmer and long-lasting erection with this particular generic ED drug. In very few cases, men may not able to achieve desired effect of Kamagra drug. Perhaps, there could be certain reasons like insufficient amount of dose, underlying medical problem, or body’s response to the drug.
- Every synthetic medicine comprises certain adverse effects, including Kamagra. Men may or may not experience side effects of this drug. But if they experience, they should call the doctor for immediate medical attention.
- Stomach upset
- Redness of face (hot flashes)
- Skin rashes
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Breathing issues
- Swelling of lips, face and tongue
- Children and women should not be given Kamagra, as the active drug is not meant for them.
- The consumption of alcohol and fatty foods is not advised with dosage, because they reduce the drug efficacy.
- Grape juice or grapefruit is not allowed while undergoing treatment with this medicine; if taken, adverse drug reactions are bound to happen.
- Men under nitrates and alpha-blocker treatments are not recommended to use Kamagra, as unwanted drug interactions may produce medical complications.
- Dizziness with mild headache is quite common while under the influence of this medicine; hence, stay away from outdoor activities after taking the pill.
- Overdose is associated with undesirable health hazards, so never try to exceed the prescribed amount of dose.
- To use Kamagra safely without any medical aggravation and drug reactions, discuss with your doctor about following health issues –
- Have or have had chronic illnesses like asthma, liver or kidney problems, heart or brain disorders, hypertension, diabetes, or any other conditions.
- Taking medications, such as nitrates, antihypertensive drugs, sedatives, or any other medicinal drugs.
- Allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other medicines.
- Kamagra is ought to interact with other therapeutic agents in an adverse manner, such as –
- Certain antibiotics, antivirals and antifungals
- Drugs that act on prostate
- Prescription or any OTC drugs
- Other ED drugs
- Herbal supplements and multivitamins
- Kamagra is not recommended in men, who are having distressing diseases like liver or kidney dysfunctions, history of seizures, stroke and cardiac arrest, etc.
- Kamagra will definitely help men achieve stronger erection, but it will not help one recover from the underlying cause. For that, one needs to follow healthy lifestyle habits, such as eating well-balanced, practicing regular exercise, quitting smoking and alcoholism. Psychological counseling helps in managing the stress and depression caused by ED.