- $ 1.93/ per pill
Penegra is an incredible generic remedy that is solely prescribed for managing Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotency. In ED, the male organ lacks sufficient energy due to improper blood flow in the erectile blood vessels. The main reason being the vasoconstriction of blood vessels. Penegra is the perfect choice of medicine for Impotency, as it has the capability to instill great power in a man’s penile organ by dilating the blood vessels for easy blood flow in erectile tissues. Penegra is identical to Viagra when it comes to every aspect of the drug Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is the active component present in this generic medicine.
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Delivery15 days
- Brand NameViagra
- Expiry Date2023
|Quantity||New Customer||Returning Customer||Shipping||Add To Cart|
|(100 mg)||Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- Penegra is a prevalent generic medicine for erectile dysfunction.
- It works as same as Viagra with identical efficacy.
- It improves the overall sexual function of an impotent man.
- Penegra is quite cheaper and easily available.
- Penegra that contains Sildenafil Citrate works on an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). It is necessary to inhibit this enzyme in order to get rid of erectile dysfunction. With inhibition of PDE5, the body significantly activates the levels of naturally occurring chemicals viz. cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. These powerful chemicals augment the blood flow in the spongy erectile tissues to make the penile organ rigid for longer duration.
- It is crucial to use Penegra only after speaking with the doctor for suitable dosage and directions.
- Go through the instructions carefully and implement them accordingly.
- Do not take the more or less amount of dose than prescribed.
- Usually, a dose of 100 mg Penegra is sufficient to promote hard erection, which is to be consumed once in 24 hours.
- The dose should be taken only when necessary, approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avert overdose and unwanted drug reactions.
- Store Penegra at room temperature and away from direct heat, moisture or sunlight.
- Approximately 95 percent of men with impotency issue received satisfactory results from Penegra. However, few men failed to reap its beneficial effects, probably due to underlying health issue and other unknown causes. There is no doubt in affirming that Penegra generic medicine acts well in restoring the sexual function of a man.
- Facial flushing
- Blurry vision
- Mild chest pain
- Shortness of breath
If these side effects occur and persist, instantly get in touch with the healthcare provider for timely medical assistance. Excessive use of Penegra drug should be evaded, as a rare side effect known as Priapism (prolonged erection for more than four hours) may affect your penile organ.
- Store Penegra away from kids and females, as it is not designated for them.
- For proper drug absorption, do not consume alcoholic beverages and high fat-content food.
- Grapefruit along with the dosage of this generic medicine is not advisable, because it contains few ingredients that are not well-suited with Sildenafil Citrate.
- Mild wooziness is a common side effect, so abstain from outdoor risky activities soon after taking the pill.
- Men using nitrates and alpha-blockers for their heart complaints should never use Penegra, as adverse drug interactions are expected.
- Before using Penegra, tell the doctor about certain health problems that exist. This preventive step may help you use Penegra without any health hazards or drug reactions. Inform about –
- Medical problems like epilepsy, stroke, asthma, liver/kidney ailments, leukemia, penile deformities, etc.
- Receiving treatment with medicines like nitrates, antibiotics, antidepressants, antihypertensive drugs, etc.
- Oversensitivity to any medicinal drugs.
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial, antivirals, antifungals, prostate drugs, other PDE5-inhbitors, sleeping pills and cytotoxic (cancer treating) agents interact with Sildenafil Citrate. So make sure your medic is aware of the therapies you are undergoing.
- Men with end stage kidney or liver disorder; under nitrates and alpha-blockers; and who are sensitive to Sildenafil Citrate should not use Penegra.
- Undeniably, Penegra help men attain sturdier and long-lasting erection. In the meantime, men should try to follow healthy lifestyle, such as eating right, exercising regular, losing extra weight and avoiding bad habits. Kegel exercise and psychological counseling may also help manage impotency in association with this generic medicine.